MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administration 404 errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just set MyBB up today on a server, and I'm generally happy with it, but there are 2 issues I've come across.

1. Not always, but a couple of times in the Administration area under "Board Settings", both the Change and Add New Setting pages go to Internal Server Error; these seem to be the only 2 pages to do so. Any suggestions what would cause this?

2. I went through the threads on mod security and tried the suggestions to no avail. I have tried to ad Adsense code to the header template, and set up the mod for Adsense between posts; each time I try to include them, I get the error pages pointed out in other threads on this topic. In the php info page, the mod security module is not enabled on my server, and I'm not sure that the host would change it. I tried to set up a php file with my Adsense code and use an include, however the Smarty system is a bit confusing to me to get it working ( needless to say, it didn't ).

Any help is appreciated.

*** UPDATE ***

Issue 1....I basically cleared all files and the database, reuploaded, and it seems fine now.

Issue 2... following a thread I found here, I was able to include other files with the ob ( start ) function.