MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Soon =3 will end :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before I watched any of Ray William Johnson's videos I thought they were all overrated videos till I watched one and was stunned. The content was incredible so was his "acting". Most videos made me laugh.

I subscribed around the end of 2012 I think, at first videos were pretty regular, then gradually they became less and less frequent, still funny just less frequent. Then a couple of months ago I noticed that Ray was less enthusiastic, like before he'd present the videos pretty well and at the end of the video he'd say Rate and Comment down below but in slow motion, he stopped doing that. And a while ago he shared that he plans to end =3, I personally think that Runaway Thoughts is pretty stupid, but to each their own.

Point of thread: No more funny internetz.
ok...
I had to log in and say "what hell you talking about".
(2014-01-27, 01:56 AM)wmc Wrote: [ -> ]I had to log in and say "what hell you talking about".

Ray William Johnson, a popular YouTuber, is shutting down one of his shows on YouTube
Well, don't do the youtube thing (going directly to actual site), only watch youtube videos that are linked on forums/sites.
I bet he won't be the only one after all that content ID bs.
(2014-01-27, 02:06 PM)wmc Wrote: [ -> ]Well, don't do the youtube thing (going directly to actual site), only watch youtube videos that are linked on forums/sites.

Well thank you for your valuable and insightful addition to this conversations then. Thank you very much for logging in. /s

I'm quite torn on this. I watched =3 for many years, from when MeekaKitty first did an episode for him. Which was pretty cool. I think when he started doing BreakingNYC all the way to breaking LA, you could really see him grow. He talked before that he couldn't ride =3 forever, and when he lost the 1# spot, I think that was just a huge wakeup call. Riley Rewind was certainly an interesting take. I can't wait to see what comes to from his show from FX.
(2014-01-27, 04:07 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Well thank you for your valuable and insightful addition to this conversations then. Thank you very much for logging in.

No problem.
R.I.P =3. Ray just put up a video saying it's his last video of =3. He said he will continue the show, but a different guy will be the host. Without Ray, it's not going to be =3.
It may, if he can find someone he likes to take it.

I gotta give him credit, ending it while he still has passion.
Pages: 1 2