MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customize a groups threadlink?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there was a way to customize one groups threads and how they look in the threadlist?
For example: Registered members threads will be as-is with just a single textline and icon.
Prefered members would have their avatar show plus Title + desc and a different bg colour. Or something like that - but something to make their threads stand out.
(Creating a separet subcategory for prefered members won't work)

Is there a plugin for this or maybe someone who's done it and have posted a tutorial how to edit the forum?

Thank you very much
PinkStar
Have you tried Xthreads plugin????
No, never heard of it so I've been trying to search mods, board, the zingaburga board - I cannot find were to download it... odd.

Thanks Marcus123
PinkStar
Thank you effone - but if I'm not misstaken that's for changing the postbit - the actual post, correct? What I'm looking for is to change the threadlist so that prefered members postlink in the threadlist will stand out and get more clicks. Preferbly a different bg and avatar.
Do you have a tutorial for that?

Thank you Smile
PinkStar
If you get the gist of the tutorial you can apply it anywhere using the same CSS trick.
Unfortunally no, I'm not advanced enough to figure it out.

Thanks, PinkStar