MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Question (1.3) Plugin - Small modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helo.
I am using this simple plugin called My Question (1.3) and it works just fine.
As some of you know, this plugin let's you to "mark a thread as closed" and also adds a prefix to it, like, [SOLVED].

What i want is, my Area Moderators to have acces to it also. For example, if I give a user acces to a specific forum, to moderate it, (area moderator), I would like that user to have acces to this plugin also, so HE can mark threads in his specific forums he is moderating, as [SOLVED].

This plugin only gives this option to mark as solved, only to users who are in a group as Super-Moderators (Yes, users of this group are super moderators).

I don't want my area mods to be super moderators. I only want them to moderate the designated forums i give them, and not to be able to delete other stuff from forms (a super moderator can delete everyting). So, in a few words, i would like Area-Moderators who are not Super-Moderators to have access to "Mark as Solved".

The plugin is: http://mods.mybb.com/view/my-question

Thank you!
Why not use MySupport?
I tryed to, but i find to be much more complicated for what i need. Too much options and tings i dont need.
I am using myquestion from a long time ago, years, and i tink is simple and perfect. If someone can help me with this modification, that's all i need.
MySupport has so many options i dont use, and too complicated. To be honest, i've installed it, and after 10 minutes of working with it, i've uninstalled it.
Any one?