MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo is wrong after upgrade to 1.6.12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded from 1.6.10 to 1.6.12. I accidentally copied over inc/settings.php. I restored from my web site backup. After the upgrade, myBB is showing version 1.6.12. I am using a custom theme. I went into ACP->Templates & Styles->Themes->Wonder->Edit. Everything seems to be fine. Logo is set to point to logo.gif in images folder and it exists and is my logo prior to the install. I set Wonder to be the default theme and did a "Force on Users". My "custom" logo is not displayed - on the original myBB logo. What am I missing here?
You have to verify on header templates your header, how do you call your logo there, because many times on some themes have another call there on your logo div.

Verify this and if all is fine, sometimes you have to select your theme and save changes again to update your database values again and shows fine, this sometimes happens on upgrades or server changes, the database was not taken some values and you have to select themes and put only save changes to upgrade new values.

Only i see this two errors and i fix it with a review and sometimes upgrading cache but you can tell on admin CP to not send cache headers in this cases to upgrade all userdata and finally you can set again to take cache headers xD.