MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to delete more than 20 users at a time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I run a small myBB installation in which all legitimate users e-mail me to activate their accounts. But I haven't deleted bot users for a while and now there are over 600 of them. They all registered after X date. Is there a simple way to delete them all in one go? At this time, I have to delete them 20 at a time, and each time I deleted some, I have to refilter the list to those "awaiting activation".

Can't I just delete them directly from a file on the server or something? Do I *have to* go through the web interface? Or, is there a way to make myBB display more than 20 at a time (e.g. 100 or 200 at a time)? Which file should be edited for that to happen?

Thanks
Samuel
(2014-01-28, 03:22 PM)ugcheleuce Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone

I run a small myBB installation in which all legitimate users e-mail me to activate their accounts. But I haven't deleted bot users for a while and now there are over 600 of them. They all registered after X date. Is there a simple way to delete them all in one go? At this time, I have to delete them 20 at a time, and each time I deleted some, I have to refilter the list to those "awaiting activation".

Can't I just delete them directly from a file on the server or something? Do I *have to* go through the web interface? Or, is there a way to make myBB display more than 20 at a time (e.g. 100 or 200 at a time)? Which file should be edited for that to happen?

Thanks
Samuel

use the user pruning option (task) ... set the options right and you should remove them all in one hit .... otherwise run a query directly on your database