MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary: Basically the editor is broken. I can't really go into detail because I don't know much. I've seen a few threads with the same problem.
THIS THREAD says to Disable Rocket loader in Cloudfare if you use it, but I do not use cloudflare at all.
THIS THREAD says to edit the editor.js file, but when I went to edit it, it already had what he said to replace.
URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: Neverland Gaming
New installation or upgrade?: New installation
Test user account: testaccount/testacc1
Screenshot or error text, verbatim:
[Image: 6BVkf.png]

PS: I really know much. I don't know much HTML but I know how to edit some stuff with it.
The package style that you have should have a jscripts / editor_themes directory that contains files relating to your editor. Catalog name: hhub.
Next ACP → Styles & Templates → Styles themes → [YOUR_STYLE] → Editor Style *
and here select the name that you added as before. Or default, if you want a default.
(2014-01-29, 12:24 AM)Snake_ Wrote: [ -> ]The package style that you have should have a jscripts / editor_themes directory that contains files relating to your editor. Catalog name: hhub.
Next ACP → Styles & Templates → Styles → [YOUR_STYLE] → Editor Style *
and here select the name that you added as before. Or default, if you want a default.

I'm not going to lie to you, I have no idea what that means.. You said Styles & Templates > Styles >

I don't know where this would be located. You're talking about in the ACP I'm assuming?
Yes, ACP.
If you already have uploaded the needed files (to Server, FTP | see previous post) to go to the ACP → Styles & Templates (tab at the top) → Styles (default wrote, you're already here) → your style (the name of the style used) → Style Editor * .
(2014-01-29, 12:37 AM)Snake_ Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, ACP.
If you already have uploaded the needed files (to Server, FTP | see previous post) to go to the ACP → Styles & Templates (tab at the top) → Styles (default wrote, you're already here) → your style (the name of the style used) → Style Editor * .

As far as I'm aware of there is no Styles tab..

http://puu.sh/6BXUh.png
Sorry, themes *
OH, my god. Thank you so much. I actually didn't have a clue what you were talking about Confused

I should have assumed you meant themes.