MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I edit the themes, .css files get updated, but forum doesn't change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm beyond frustrated. If I edit the themes, nothing on the website will change. I look in FileZilla, and all of the .css files are updated, but the website hasn't changed at all. I don't see how this is possible. I've cleared my cookies/cache, and tried on different devices. Nothing is changing.

How is it possible? Where is the code coming from if I removed it? I really need to get this fixed. Could someone please help?
Are you using cloudflare? Then put it in Developer mode.
(2014-01-31, 06:52 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using cloudflare? Then put it in Developer mode.

I'm not using cloud flare. Also my host is ipage.
Have you tried a hard refresh? Either the browser or the server is serving a cached version.
(2014-01-31, 06:55 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried a hard refresh? Either the browser or the server is serving a cached version.

Yes, I've tried a hard refresh as well as using other devices. If the server is serving a cached version, should I just call my host?
Once you have edited the .css files how you desire. You have to go back to the section where the stylesheets are then you scroll down and click "Save Theme Properties" Hope it helped Blush
Press CTRL+F5
It appears that my host just started using auto-caching. I've turned it off. Thanks for the replies.