MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maybe My Forum Lost, What should i do now ? PLZZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm upgrading my mybb 118 to 120.

But i cant undrstnd what is this problem ?

Can someone help me, thanks....

http://www.forumistan.net/upgrade.php
On class_core.php In line 16, there is a * @var string , what should i do ??
When im, upgrating to 118 to 1.2, something gone wrong. I cannot fix it now. What should i do for get back my forum ?

I have Database backup and .xml theme backup. I have lost settings.php

Should i remove evrythng in ftp and setup mybb again or ... ?

What should i do ??

Beyler bari siz yardim edin turk yok mu burda ?
TikiĀ²'s new upgrate word introduces itself once again. Toungue

What went wrong?

If you only lost settings.php it isn't that worse.. you can just redo all the settings. Just upload your back-up back to your ftp-account and import your database again. And maybe you can try to upgrade once more.
Now, i installed 1.1.2 to my ftp. Because nothing was working.My db BACKUP is 1.1.8.
Im now upgrading my forum now. However , i change db for ew forum (1.1.2) when i upgraded to 1.1.8, import my old DB...

Am i on the true Way ?? Big Grin
404 error.
1.1.2? Do you mean 1.2.2?
i mean 1.1.2 (old version)

Now i am in 1.1.8. . I am very frightened for upgrade to 1.2.1.
So, how can i import my old DB data ?
Note: I use different table name with old one. (_mybb - __mybb)

I am a little bit have known how to import db. So im trying to import now.
Is there anyone to share his/her suggestion ??
I know it's not very helpful now, but before doing ANYTHING (even just installing a theme), you should back up the DB and download your entire site - I learned that from messing about with phpBB's EasyMod and screwing up the site. Then if anything goes wrong, you can restore the site in minutes (maybe in a different dir) and see what went wrong the first time. Or you could do the upgrade on another installation first and if it works, just use that.

Your site isn't lost. Use phpmyadmin to restore the database tables, or if the version of myBB you are using supports it, go to ACP -> Database tools -> Existing Backups, and you should be able to restore it from there.
The database scheme between MyBB 1.1.2 and 1.1.8 is the same, so if you have a database backup of 1.1.8, you can restore it, and then configure MyBB 1.1.2 to use that database (inc/config.php).

We recommend you to at least be running 1.1.8 with the latest security patch, and upgrade to 1.2.2 when it is possible. If you tell us what went wrong in the upgrade, maybe we can help you through it.