MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBLocus - MyBB Hosting - Exclusive Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 59a23feb978a6a6798541891a46779e9.png]

What're Some Key Features?

Custom Domains

Anyone who joins MyBBLocus is able to use their very own domain, for free. No need to pay outrageous prices for a little freedom.

Unlimited Stats

We'd love big forums! That's why we have no data caps in place. MyBBLocus allows you to have unlimited posts, threads, & members.

Daily Backups

You data means the world to us! We ensure daily backups in the case of a disaster. You can have peice of mind knowing we've got your back.

Amazing Support

Our support teams top priority is to make your life easier. They dedicate time out of their lives to ensure you have a smooth experience with us.

Okay. So Why Should I Pick MyBBlocus?

MyBBLocus is a site dedicated to offering top notch free MyBB forum hosting. We strive to give every user in our community the highest of quality content on a regular basis. What sets us apart from our competitiors? We offer exclusive content, free of charge for the awesome users that make up our beautiful community. When you sign up for MyBBLocus you will come to see that we offer many themes found nowhere else, not even on self-hosted forums.

Ready to start your own forum? Start with MyBBLocus today! - Join now!
~~ Site Update ~~

- About Us page added.
- Complete site restyle.
- Migrated servers so custom domains will work. (They now work! Woo hoo!)
- Support forum theme converted back to MyBB default.

EDIT:

Original post now updated!
We've surpassed 500 users/2000 hosted posts/50 hosted forums! Yay for us! MyBBlocus - Create A Free MyBB Forum
Quote:We're Proudly Hosting 81 Forums With 4444 Posts & 780 Members!

We're growing very, very fast! Alot of bugs have been ironed out and we have new forums popping up everyday! Why wait? Join MyBBLocus - Free MyBB Forum Hosting.
Your site isn't loading. Do you have DDOS protection?
It wasn't an attack, a cron for auto repairing databases was running every minute... I'm sure you know how that ended up. xD Should be fine now. Smile

- Update -

Added a landing page.
Dunno what the story is but i cannot find the url or login info i created

(2014-03-09, 01:18 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Your site isn't loading. Do you have DDOS protection?

00webhost is free buddy
(2014-03-10, 01:33 AM)wallet Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno what the story is but i cannot find the url or login info i created

(2014-03-09, 01:18 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Your site isn't loading. Do you have DDOS protection?

00webhost is free buddy

What does 000webhosts have to do with anything? Lol.

Per your comment, whats the name of the forum you created and I will search it up real quick for you. If you didn't activate your forum within 48 hours it has already been ruled inactive and purged.
This is pretty nice. I remember when I used to use IcyBoards and stuff. Hope to see it grow.
Thanks! Glad you like it. Smile
Pages: 1 2