MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile Add Thread / Post content to moderation queue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GoMobile doesn't show the content of the post in the moderation queue, so have been switching over to desktop template to moderate.

What I'm trying is this in GoMobile modcp_modqueue_posts_post and modcp_modqueue_threads_thread

<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}"><a href="{$post['postlink']}#pid{$post['pid']}">{$post['subject']}</a><div class="lastbytext">{$profile_link} - {$postdate}, {$posttime}</div></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" align="right"><label class="label_radio_ignore"><input type="radio" class="radio radio_ignore" name="posts[{$post['pid']}]" value="ignore" checked="checked" /> {$lang->ignore}</label>
		<label class="label_radio_delete"><input type="radio" class="radio radio_delete" name="posts[{$post['pid']}]" value="delete" /> {$lang->delete}</label>
		<label class="label_radio_approve"><input type="radio" class="radio radio_approve" name="posts[{$post['pid']}]" value="approve" /> {$lang->approve}</label></td>
</tr>
<tr>{$post['message']}</tr>

Was hoping that would be the easy fix, but you see it's adding the post above the entire queue and the text formatting doesn't match the template. What I've done for now is added hr hr to split the messages up, but would prefer to have them split with their respective subjects and radio buttons.

[attachment=30957]
I've tried in divs as well but it still lumps them altogether at the top. If it can't be fixed easily, never mind. Just wondering if there's an easy fix for this.

doh! I forgot td. Haha. Fixed.