MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Having Trouble Sending Private Messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Each time I try to preview or send a private message, I am confronted with a Cloudfare 'Attention Needed!' page.

Then I must enter a Captcha. I enter the text or numbers and then I am returned to the private messages inbox but no private message has been sent. It does the same thing when I attempt to preview the message-- Captcha and then back to my inbox.
You likely have some code in the message which CloudFlare sees as malicious. Is this the case?
Yes. In almost every case there is a PHP block to the recipient asking a question.
I noticed this too in posts. When I wrote the last codes in my wiki thread I had to enter the captcha and for any other posts in the same time I hadn't.
Had similar issues while posting myself. It's exceptionally irritating.
while ($posting) {
$problems = 0;
}

while ($messaging) {
die('omg');
)
(2014-02-06, 03:47 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Each time I try to preview or send a private message, I am confronted with a Cloudfare 'Attention Needed!' page.

Then I must enter a Captcha. I enter the text or numbers and then I am returned to the private messages inbox but no private message has been sent. It does the same thing when I attempt to preview the message-- Captcha and then back to my inbox.

Are you on a paid plan (Pro, Business, etc.)? I'm willing to bet that this is the Web Application firewall kicking in.
I'm not even sure what you're asking so I'd guess, 'no'.
(2014-02-11, 11:03 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-06, 03:47 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Each time I try to preview or send a private message, I am confronted with a Cloudfare 'Attention Needed!' page.

Are you on a paid plan (Pro, Business, etc.)? I'm willing to bet that this is the Web Application firewall kicking in.

Wildcard is reporting that behavior on this site. We are on a paid plan.
Yeah, that'll be CloudFlare's WAF then, blocking what it thinks is malicious code.
Pages: 1 2