MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple newthread tags plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys could you please help me to create a simple plugin that will.

Take keywords entered in newthread or editpost template and and display them on top of the thread subject area.
The keywords will be linked to search.php

The input field I will add manually to newthread and editpost templates

I can't believe nobody knows how to do it? Is there a hero among this community that will save the day?
Mayday come on guys please
Anyone?
I don't really understand what you're trying to achieve. If you could explain it a lil more I could give it a try,,
Thank you very much!

I would like just add input field into newthread and editpost where thread author will be able to add/edit keywords.

Those keywords then will be shown at the end of the thread!

Keyword length >=3
Min of 5 keywords is require else return;

Keywords url should look similar in other words it will return search results for this keyword like all posts that contain this keyword!

<a href="search.php">keyword</a>

Please buddy make it happen many are looking for this!
I have to work this weekend, however I do have lots of free time in the evening. I'll see what I can do.
(2014-03-21, 05:52 PM)Miah Wrote: [ -> ]I have to work this weekend, however I do have lots of free time in the evening. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks you buddy very much. I am sure many will appreciate this as many are looking for it!
Hi how is it going buddy any luck?