MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to delete all threads and posts of a sub-forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to create a new forum, based on my old one, but with a more strict direction. I removed some sub-forums that weren't needed anymore, but there are some that I wanted to keep together with their threads and other that I wante to keep, but remove all their threads and posts.

How can I do that in a single action?

Is there any plugin to help me with that, and if not, is it safe to delete all from threads table that have the forum id equals to the one I want to remove and then all lines from posts table? Is there anyone with the commands ready and tested?

thanks
Inside the forum next to Last Post [asc] select the checkbox.

In the middle of the page a message will appear "All 20 threads on this page are selected. Select all X threads in this forum" click on that message.

Now go down at the bottom of the page on the right side find "Inline Thread Moderation:" select Delete Threads and press Go button.
Thank you very much!!! How didn't ever saw this before? Smile Just the same way gmail does, well done guys!
NP it's totally normal, we are all here to support each other Wink
In the same way, is there an easy way to select all replies of a thread?
Why do you need an easier way? Are you doing that every day lol Wink
Let me explain, I created a new Forum out of an existing one.
So I needed to remove many sub-forums, many threads, and in same cases, just leave the first reply.