MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top Site Mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know how theirs like Aardvark topsites and phpbb and Many forum softwares can Integrate with it.. Can someone make either one for MyBB or one that will work with mybb? is it Possible?
MyBB Fans has something similar with their directory though theirs is on the basis of member and post stats rather then incoming/outgoing hits.
oh.. Ya see Thats a cool thing to but ya then again what i need or is needed is by Incoming hits and such
at0mik Wrote:MyBB Fans has something similar with their directory though theirs is on the basis of member and post stats rather then incoming/outgoing hits.

We are also planning on integrating clicks Wink
Really? Sweet!! I really need this man..

I hope that we can see a Final product soon Big Grin
DennisTT Wrote:
at0mik Wrote:MyBB Fans has something similar with their directory though theirs is on the basis of member and post stats rather then incoming/outgoing hits.

We are also planning on integrating clicks Wink
Sounds good then Toungue Big Grin.
Very good news...
I will use it... a link directory plugin can only be good
I don't intend to disappoint you, but I was only stating that we would be including that on our site as a reply to an earlier statement about our site; at the moment we don't intend on releasing the code as a modification/plugin.
oh wow... thats a big bummer.. well i guess good things dont happen much for me Sad