MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error in myfacebook connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please shade help out when anyone try to login it shows "This web page has a redirect loop" error
The link is http://forum.mbbs1styear.com even there is no link for existing users to connect there fb account
I have the same problem. The redirect loop is stuck.
Can one of you post some screenshots of your Facebook application and its settings? The latest version of MyFacebook Connect is designed to leep on asking for permissions to the user if he denies them. However, if there is a problem in the configuration of the app, the plugin will be stuck in a redirect loop.

I will patch this in the upcoming release, so it will output an error message instead, but in the meantime I would like to analyse what's wrong with your settings, and I will help other people with the same issue.
Hello, guys!
My DNS is hallowedgaming.com (from GoDaddy) and I want to acces my forum which is in public_html but whenever I access hallowedgaming.com it shows the folder directories from public_html but it doesn't access my forum.

How can I merge these 2 so when I access hallowedgaming.com to access my forum?

In order to get it work I created a redirect but it seems that this redirect affects negatively MyBB cookies and MyFacebook Connect plugin.
I can't get it to work. My domain is hallowedgaming.com but in order to acces the forum from public_html I created a redirect (when you access hallowedgaming.com it will redirect you to hallowedgaming.com/forum) because I don't know how to set up when I access hallowedgaming.com to access directly the forum...

How can I solve this?

The app settings are shown in the attachment.
When I try to sign up with Facebook account or login get's infinite loop or it doesn't log me in.
I have tested MFC on your board and works perfectly.

[Image: Schermata%2004-2456769%20alle%2016.21.34.png]
(2014-04-21, 02:22 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I have tested MFC on your board and works perfectly.

[Image: Schermata%2004-2456769%20alle%2016.21.34.png]

Thanks for replying.
Yeah,I have tried once more and now it works. I don't know why that endlessly looping triggered...