MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum link Blocked on Facebook!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried sending my forums link to my friend and got this when i clicked on the link:

[Image: d13819499e396375b42e1ae07680f140.png]

I don't understand, My forum is clean.
Quote:If you think this link should not be blocked, please let us know.

Unfortunately this is out of our control. You need to contact Facebook.
(2014-02-09, 05:18 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If you think this link should not be blocked, please let us know.

Unfortunately this is out of our control. You need to contact Facebook.

contact facebook, is that even possible?
Certainly, click the link where it says "let us know".
(2014-02-09, 05:22 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly, click the link where it says "let us know".

ahh right, Thank you Smile
I've just started a Facebook business page for the first time, and I've got to agree with Billie. Trying to find support is a real pain. I've typed in information requests and I'd say about 7/10 came with no hits at all. The automated help system must have been pruned to the bone, so much so one can't even find an answer on external page feeds. The answers are only limited to how Facebooks operates now. Compare that with myBB and it is night and day.

I genuinely hope someone will provide Facebook with some healthy competition one of these days. It's not really that great in support systems. Totally irritated too that I need to provide my cell phone for verification of my account, when there is a very good chance that one of Facebook's oopses or a miscalculation on my part with sorting through all the buttons I have to click in order to make it "private", that it could go public. Also, they're not making it easy with the phone verification either. Took a few tries in order to make it. I tried the phone call option, and the automated code was totally inaudible, it skipped the first digits. I'm not a big fan of Google either, as it is equally invasive, however at least it is efficient for the greater part of its systems, whereas Facebook is a disaster help and support wise.
You may got problem with your site in the past.
And reported it to facebook while sharing.
There is nothing to do with that.
Facebook has right against that and powerful enough.
I knew some/one of "big" forum in the world with miliions of post forum blocked by facebook.

They Dont care, and continue their business manage forum.
Or you can try to find a new domain Smile

Goodluck
(2014-02-11, 04:40 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]You may got problem with your site in the past.
And reported it to facebook while sharing.
There is nothing to do with that.
Facebook has right against that and powerful enough.
I knew some/one of "big" forum in the world with miliions of post forum blocked by facebook.

They Dont care, and continue their business manage forum.
Or you can try to find a new domain Smile

Goodluck

So it's the Domain ?
forget about face book, even they allow you today but they can ban u again if they feel like doing it .......