MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TLS encryption broke SMTP server when upgrading from 1.6.10 to 1.6.12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've also used a standard postfix server while testing. And I'm sure it worked without problems with all settings I've tried.
Same issues here but just with Amazon SES.
"The mail server is not ready, it did not respond with a 220 status message."
Maybe they will take this bug more seriously now that there are two of us.
schnappi, you haven't provided any details we've asked for. However I still doubt there is bug as the number of support threads about TLS issues has dropped considerably.
A quick search returned this thread with a possible solution. Seems like it's an issue with amazon...
(2014-04-23, 09:09 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like it's an issue with amazon...
The user was just using the wrong port, I don't think it's an issue with Amazon.
(2014-04-23, 09:09 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]A quick search returned this thread with a possible solution. Seems like it's an issue with amazon...

I can search too and sadly that doesn't seem work.
(2014-05-07, 09:33 PM)hwpe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-23, 09:09 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]A quick search returned this thread with a possible solution. Seems like it's an issue with amazon...

I can search too and sadly that doesn't seem work.

what firewall are you using? if your on shared hosting ask the provider if the ports you want to use are open
just iptables in a VPS
Pages: 1 2