MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: get sitemap without using google seo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the title say "get sitemap without using google seo"
You need a plugin either way. Google SEO's is up to date and functional -- what's the problem with using it?
woorank.com giving me a error "Be sure that www.animezforum.com and animezforum.com are not running in parallel" so then i place a redirect for www to non www url after that my site homepage work only and the whole site saying redirect loop error
You would need to manually add each URL into your sitemap and I can't imagine anyone doing it!!!!!
You can disable all Google SEO features except the sitemap, thus making it a sitemap-only plugin...

Make sure your bburl is set correctly too. If you have .htaccess redirect to www. but your bburl doesn't have www. in it, you'd have a redirect loop (if Google SEO Redirect is enabled), as the .htaccess would redirect to www. but Google SEO would redirect back to the non-www bburl. This isn't an error with the plugin, the problem is your setup.
i will check in a minute

(2014-02-11, 10:40 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]You can disable all Google SEO features except the sitemap, thus making it a sitemap-only plugin...

Make sure your bburl is set correctly too. If you have .htaccess redirect to www. but your bburl doesn't have www. in it, you'd have a redirect loop (if Google SEO Redirect is enabled), as the .htaccess would redirect to www. but Google SEO would redirect back to the non-www bburl. This isn't an error with the plugin, the problem is your setup.

thank you for your help my problem is solved +1rep
Without the SEO plugin MYBB is not the same! This plugin should be incorporated by default in to MYBB forum script!!!!!!!!!
Shall I Need to change some htaccess codes for using Google Seo Plugin ?
I need only Sitemap feaure.
I have seo urls like /thread-53-lastpost.html

Only I need sitemap