MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installation Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed all the files followed the installation and I go to the forum and get all these errors.
[Image: 6SR6M.png]

I have no idea why I am getting these errors. I feel like its going to be something dumb but what ever I need help.

I really need help with this

All these views and no posts? whats up.
What version of PHP are you running?
(2014-02-12, 09:51 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PHP are you running?

And what version of MyBB are you trying to install?
(2014-02-12, 10:06 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]And what version of MyBB are you trying to install?

You should contact your host. I haven't ever seen anything like this occur with MyBB. It's most likely a environment issue.
(2014-02-12, 10:31 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You should contact your host. I haven't ever seen anything like this occur with MyBB. It's most likely a environment issue.

I will. I am also going to upload it on another one of my websites and see what I get

Weird I have to sites hosted by the same people and when I just do a fresh install it dosnt work but when I upgraded it worked just fine.