MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Nesil Reloaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on this theme to put more nice things, and works like original so, i write my own code and respect original idea, so, i have to work more on this theme for i can release them.

For now i have this previews xD.

[attachment=31023]

[attachment=31025]

I'm working on it and have as ever jQuery improvements to make it a better theme, i have only this previews at moment, but i work on login with modal boxes, and user panel, so i have to do more work, maybe i add some other new things to this theme, but i'm working on my own theme, xD.
Another images, login and menus xD.

[attachment=31073]

Till now that's all, it's a very smple but nice theme i release them on my site, but when i finish after comments and recomendations i release this theme with all posible changes to put them on mods site xD.
The theme looks nice at a first glance, however I don't like the look of the input fields on the login modal. I would recommend a light gray with a darker(but still subtle) gray border.
In the fact border and button color has taken by colorpicker, you can change the color as you wish and this was reflected on this parts, i change the input colors to more darken and in that way take a better perspective of mask by modal box xD.

Yes you were right i change that and maybe some other thing, thanks for reply.
Ok, sounds good. Great work on the theme though. Smile
Hello! How i can change default color on colorpicker? He's default displays #051517 color, i'm need for her displays #68cc74 color on default settings. I already the second week looking rewrote everything I could find, changed all the colors which have been in all the scripts, but find it a standard color setting-I think it mystically mysterious hidden and only available to mages of the highest-level setting. https://yadi.sk/i/sfU0omyNavtzd