MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry this is not a problem but a wish.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry I don't have a problem with my lovely "mybb". Whenever I had a problem I found an answer to it here. I wish to thank the Support Team, and all the wonderful members of this forum. I also wish you a very happy new year.

maatty
Moving to suggestions and feedback.

Thanks maatty Smile
Thanks a lot TikiTiki (I love your nickname). Sorry again for having misplaced the topic. I keep doing that (moving topics) myself all the time in my own forum. People seem to have different logic when it comes to placing topics, or sometimes it's a matter of rush that leads one to place a topic randomly. I owe everything in my forum to the great people like you in this forum. Here is a link to my forum, and it would be very kind of you to have a look at it, and give me your feedback:

http://www.edcu.net/forums/index.php

Thanks

maatty
Hi,
Thanks for your kind comments, we really appreciate them! Smile

Your site is very interesting, I like the idea of a forum where teachers and professors can communicate. Keep up the great work!
Kodaks Wrote:Hi,
Thanks for your kind comments, we really appreciate them! Smile

Your site is very interesting, I like the idea of a forum where teachers and professors can communicate. Keep up the great work!

It gives me great pleasure and happiness to to get your feedback--coming from a talented professional like you. I have been reading all your topics, replies and posts, along with the other great leading lights like TikiTiki and DennisTT, since I got to know about your forum. My knowledge of the forum world has increased dramatically...you see, my own world is full of teaching literature, including poetry and drama and nothing to do with forums, and I could never have imagined that in a few weeks I could launch my current educational forum so easily with the help and guidance, instructions, and replies to the helpless, that are generously available everywhere in this unprecedented super forum. I would like to repeat my gratitude to your forum to which I have become addicted.

My very best wishes,

maatty
Thanks for your kind comment. It's always great to read topics like this.

Cheers,
CraKteR.
What Matty said!  I've found everyone on here to be extremely helpful and patient!   Thanks to you all! Big Grin
CraKteR Wrote:..It's always great to read topics like this.
Agreed. Thanks for your wonderful comment! Happy New Year to you too! Smile
If you forgive me for being a day late in replying, I'd like to thank you for your compliments Smile Happy belated new year to you too.
My sincerest love and gratitude to DennisTT, Kodaks, Christian, CraKteR, TikiTiki. You wonderful guys have mad me so addicted to you forum that I keep forgetting about my own forum. Here, I learn a lot; but there I reluctantly "teach", a little! I also thank "philc" for having joined me in stressing my point that this wonderful team deserves all love and respect for their help and patience.

maatty
Pages: 1 2