MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb-Go-Mobile default 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So on a mobile browser the current pc version and , lite version themes looks very 1999. Sometimes hurting the eyes alot. Can you include the Mybb-gomobile plugin in the default mybb community site theme for Mybb 1.8 ? That look is perfect to view community.mybb.com on a mobile!
We had this suggestion already multiple times and said everytime that this won't be part of 1.8, but we will include it in 2.0
(2014-02-14, 08:54 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]We had this suggestion already multiple times and said everytime that this won't be part of 1.8, but we will include it in 2.0

That is sooo... Far away. Like 10 years or something when Mybb 2.0 will exist. I guess we will have to put up with shrek till then.
(2014-02-14, 09:21 PM)G-lynx Wrote: [ -> ]That is sooo... Far away. Like 10 years or something when Mybb 2.0 will exist. I guess we will have to put up with shrek till then.

Not if I can help it. And I can. So it won't be 10 years. More like 2.
(2014-02-14, 09:42 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14, 09:21 PM)G-lynx Wrote: [ -> ]That is sooo... Far away. Like 10 years or something when Mybb 2.0 will exist. I guess we will have to put up with shrek till then.

Not if I can help it. And I can. So it won't be 10 years. More like 2.

2 years sounds much better!
We'll be lucky to see 1.8 this year, and 2.0 by 2020 if ever.