MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extremely slow loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Show a screen of ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Cache Manager
I'm with Hostgator - I've also submitted a support ticket to them hoping they can help.

Here is cache manager.
(2014-02-16, 03:05 PM)cbirks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with Hostgator - I've also submitted a support ticket to them hoping they can help.

Here is cache manager.

i'm use hostgator too...
Hatchling Plan

my forum has 266K posts, 1.8 K members and 1.8K threads
with Google SEO, Myalert and others plugins...

really very strange...
I have no idea why the page is taking so long to load in the first place... but on the breakdown (from the metric page you linked to) it shows that tasks.php is taking 28 seconds to load also...

Have you added any extra/new tasks to be run? Or is there a task being executed too often or that's too intensive and causing slow downs? (Maybe a setting that got set a bit too high/aggressive?) Or a task running that shouldn't be (like if a plugin got only partially uninstalled and left the task part to run)?
How would I check tasks?

Edit: Found it, here are tasks & logs.
Get rid of Xthreads!
May sound stupid but what's Xthreads? Confused
(2014-02-17, 07:23 PM)cbirks Wrote: [ -> ]May sound stupid but what's Xthreads? Confused

if you not know...
then.. you not use...

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=288
Yeah I don't use that :/
(2014-02-16, 03:05 PM)cbirks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with Hostgator

Are you on their shared hosting or a VPS?

If you happen to be on a VPS they offer XDebug which you could use to profile the site and see where the slowness occurs.

Also check your config and settings files for malicious code, I'm pretty sure the file verification doesn't/can't check them.

Finally, what are you using to store the cache? If you're storing it on disk (the default is to store in the database) it is possible that there is something in one of those, or maybe HostGator's disk I/O is just really slow for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4