MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unknown error (Still not Fixed Jan 6th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, i'm a idiot tonight.

I got firefox template installed and well, i might of messed something up before i even added that template.

I got a unknown encoding error on my forum. Please let a staff member here help me.  Trust me, they are needed.
No one can get to my forum to even login.

I'd like to take it to PM's if a staff member wants to help me out. I can create a FTP account for you.

Thanks a head of time.
Can you provide a link to your forum?
Your link doesn't work Wink
Strange cause i'm using that link and see the site. (Screen shot posted)
Oh wait, yeh now it works.....didn't know why it didn't before Toungue. Maybe you have characters that are not recognised in your character set?
You got me lost for a second here. I'm going to go to bed since it's pass 11 pm (i'm very tired) and i have work tomorow. I'll be back tomorow. I'll have to suck up to my members whenever i get the forum 100% again.

Thank You in advance for the help so far.
Can you upload your inc/language/english.php ?
Now i'm getting a db_mysql.php on line 314 and on line 313 error message. What does this mean? Please see my URL for the error message.

Do i have to reinstall MYBB? Or can i do a install and over-write everything? I'm getting to the point of no return. lol
Your MySQL Server is down. Contact your host.

I still need that file I requested....
Pages: 1 2 3