MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colombinehuis Theme serious request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oke guys i have a seriously request.

My work was on volunteering, only the company had the close their doors!! Sad
For who doesnt know what colombinehuis is here we go:

Colombinehuis is a holiday care for children up to 21 years, Children who for various reasons can hardly on vacation because they have had a serious medical treatment are wheelchair dependent, chronically ill or living under severe emotional pressure. The foundation colombine builded this for these children.
The complex consists of a parent company and eight cottages that can accommodate a total of 40 people. Each cottage has the atmosphere of a particular country. The guests make a trip to all country's just at this place.
Together with brothers, sisters and parents, you can enjoy an all-inclusive vacation.
Colombinehuis had to close the doors cause of financial problems.

Now i have changed the theme cause we had a custom website but its annoying we want to change this website into a nice template for mybb.

cause this website is intended for the guests, volunteers & employees.
The website must be the same like colombinehuis but not the navigation only the one i have made Smile
We have made the basics for you, as what you see for now i want that as the index later on the website, max posts for forum posts is: 4x.

the website now is in dutch language so im really sorry, but later we will create it for you all into english and german.

Please tell me what it should cost?

(i have the rights to use it, asked the company who created the template)

please understand the slider and everything needs to work and needs to be the same size!
Ofcourse the designer and coder will be on the website for sure! Inclusive mybb link!

download link:
Download here
forum images just standard and the category's like rainbow colors, all css and js scripts needs to be used for the template.
Please dont ask to much money for the template, cause we are using this website for everyone who was here on holiday! Uploading images/video uploads and drawings needs to be possible on this website Smile

So please tell me the price and i pay 23th of this month!
Template is a dutch website, use a translator is easy!
You can request a custom quote from YuvaPix. I am sure we can make a good deal that fits your requirement as well as budget.

http://www.yuvapix.com/mybbcustom.php
are there more designers who can help, Yuva dont be angry but i want to see more people who can help us!
i have updates my theme at the moment my price max is $50,- who can helps me? Cause the guys i have asked on mybb dont respond, maybe they didnt read it, so please read!
apart from YuvaPix, you can also contact audentio, myskins, demonate, mybbwebdesign, there are some more ..
$50 is low for a custom theme.
well Ferron is doing my themes for 50$ but he has now classes so i cant send him a pm Smile
Can someone create the theme as soon as possible cause the website is online at 17 march, who is the best designer on mybb and cheap.