MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI

Description:
Show information about games online servers on index page and details about servers on subpage.
list of supported games
        "arma3" => "Arma 3", 
		"bf3" => "Battlefield 3", 
		"bf4" => "Battlefield 4", 
		"cod4" => "Call of Duty 4",
		"cs16" => "Counter-Strike 1.6", 
		"cscz" => "Counter-Strike Condition Zero", 
		"css" => "Counter-Strike Source", 
		"csgo" => "Counter-Strike Global Offensive", 
		"dayz" => "DayZ", 
		"dayzmod" => "DayZ Mod", 
		"gmod" => "Garry's Mod", 
		"l4d" => "Left 4 Dead", 
		"l4d2" => "Left 4 Dead 2", 
		"minecraft" => "MineCraft",
		"mta" => "Multi Theft Auto", 
		"mumble" => "Mumble",
		"samp" => "San Andreas Multi Player", 
		"rust" => "Rust", 
		"terraria" => "Terraria", 
		"tf2" => "Team Fortress 2", 
		"tfc" => "Team Fortress Classic", 
		"teamspeak3" => "TeamSpeak 3", 
		"ventrilo" => "Ventrilo",
		"wet" => "Wolfenstein Enemy Territory",
Plugin is in the package two languages Polish/Englis (English is not good. Can someone improve)

live demo polish-zone.pl/index.php

Download on Mods MyBB: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=117
You should add the download link from the Mods website too.
done first post updated

Update to version 2.5
Added server buddy list
Amendments in code
thanks for this
1 doubt about it
does this requires a webserver with game ports open??
(2014-02-20, 04:49 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]does this requires a webserver with game ports open??

Open ports are required
Hello,

I like this plugin, however it appears if you have a large amount of servers. The page load impact is quite high so maybe an improved caching system is to be looked into?

I noticed if I have a Minecraft server running on my localhost, the DayZ Mod also shows as online which is odd. Does DayZ Mod use 25565 as it's port? :/

I wasn't fully sure what some of your settings meant or did so couldn't properly translate them such as "Show fake players online" enabling/disabling this didn't do anything as far as I could tell.

I have attached the improved English language files. You will need to disable & uninstall the plugin for admin languages to update.

I have also attached improved game icons, these are 32x32 instead of 16x16 and all follow the same style (kind of). This will also make the GameTracker & Summary icon 32 x 32 which some users may find unattractive in which case you can go back the default ones.

Great plugin, just needs some improvement in some areas.
(2014-02-20, 07:06 PM)RogerZ Wrote: [ -> ]I like this plugin, however it appears if you have a large amount of servers. The page load impact is quite high so maybe an improved caching system is to be looked into?
Very strange. I was checking the system cache when large amounts of servers and the debug information on site was not so bad. Can you show your www url?

(2014-02-20, 07:06 PM)RogerZ Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed if I have a Minecraft server running on my localhost, the DayZ Mod also shows as online which is odd. Does DayZ Mod use 25565 as it's port? :/
If I understand you
In the case of Minecraft port to connect must be the same as queryport
You can change this in minecraft config file
I do not have a server Dayz to test maybe it i the same like Minecraft
Maybe in next version a add textbox in acp to put queryport Smile

(2014-02-20, 07:06 PM)RogerZ Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't fully sure what some of your settings meant or did so couldn't properly translate them such as "Show fake players online" enabling/disabling this didn't do anything as far as I could tell.
My English is not very good but Itry translate this better

(2014-02-20, 07:06 PM)RogerZ Wrote: [ -> ]I have attached the improved English language files. You will need to disable & uninstall the plugin for admin languages to update.
Thanks will be use useful

(2014-02-20, 07:06 PM)RogerZ Wrote: [ -> ]I have also attached improved game icons, these are 32x32 instead of 16x16 and all follow the same style (kind of). This will also make the GameTracker & Summary icon 32 x 32 which some users may find unattractive in which case you can go back the default ones.
Each alone can change the icon

(2014-02-20, 07:06 PM)RogerZ Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin, just needs some improvement in some areas.
Thanks. Just starting the adventure with programming
The game icons I provided all follow the same styles, yours however seemed a bit mixed up and also hard to tell what game was what. I wasn't offering it so you could make it global but more or less so if users wanted to get it. They could. :3

My forum was localhost, so literally barebone MyBB. I added 1 server for each type and I noticed it was impacting load time quite a bit.
I thought about it
Try use new zip from this post
Ater you add servers go to phpmyadmin and change in _serversboard lastupade to 0 in all servers amd noe refreshe page (forum)
forum will load longer one time of 5 minutes
And tell me as it is now

Thanks for your interest

Attachment first post
Can you add Battlefield play4free game and RaidCall? i would be happy Smile