MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Navigation colour and hover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i chane the main colour of the navigation text i looked in global css and i changed a few colours but nothing changed, and when i added custom text to the naviagtion bar the little indent doesnt appear on then when selected as you can see like on forums in the image and help would be awesome thanks

http://prntscr.com/2t78mc
What color you want change to?
Search for .navigation {, or something similiar, and there should be many similair tags, like
.navigation a:link {, .navigation a:hover, .navigation a:active {.
You need to edit these. navigation a:link should be color of navigation text on buttons. navigation a:hover or something like navigation a:active should be text color when you hold your mouse cursor over button. Experiment with these, but don't forget to make a copy of file and save it somewhere in case you do something you cant revert easily :p. hope this helps.
If you didnt managed to do it, I can try helping if you post your global.css...
thanks you have been very helpful but i decided to just change my theme seem to have so many problems with it Big Grin haha thanks though