MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add the Moderator Column ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear members ,
Can any one plz help me to add the Moderator Column ?

The Foll Image shows the Position of the Column WITH it.
[attachment=5100]

The foll is the image of my forum without this column.
[attachment=5101]

Thank You.
You first have to assign a moderator to a forum before you will get the column, to do so go to ACP > Forum Management > Manage Forums > Subforums/Moderators > New Moderator. Add the person you would want to moderate the forum and click ok Smile.
at0mik Wrote:You first have to assign a moderator to a forum before you will get the column, to do so go to ACP > Forum Management > Manage Forums > Subforums/Moderators > New Moderator. Add the person you would want to moderate the forum and click ok Smile.

Thanks for the reply .

I did as u had instructed . The Name of the moderator is there but the Heading  " Moderator" is still Missing
[attachment=5103]
Go to ACP > Templates > Modify / Delete > [your templates] > forumbit_depth1_cat OR
ACP > Templates > Modify / Delete > [your templates] > Index page templates > Index

FIND

<td class="tcat" width="35">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></td>

AND after that add
<td class="tcat" width="100" align="center"><strong>Moderators</strong></td>
Jag100 Wrote:Go to ACP > Templates > Modify / Delete > [your templates] > forumbit_depth1_cat OR
ACP > Templates > Modify / Delete > [your templates] > Index page templates > Index

FIND

<td class="tcat" width="35">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></td>

AND after that add
<td class="tcat" width="100" align="center"><strong>Moderators</strong></td>

Thank You. That worked !!!
Dear Members,

Thanx for your kind help and guidance to me.
My special thanks to Patrick,Prabhu,Coder,Jag &Atomic who promptly helped my every time i requested for assistance.
Thanks a lot.

Can any one plz suggest a method to increase the Foll. Width of the User Details Column ?

[attachment=5106]

Thank You.
Just now i tried to edit one of my posts but found that the quick edit was not working....
I Clicked several times but No respose..
This Problem is in IE and Firexfox Both.
The Full edit, however is working fine.

Also The Ajax image does not appear in Full Edit Option. It is notable hat when i chang back to the Original MyBB theme there is no Such problem [ The Quick Edit works and AJAX image Shows UP ]. Is there any problem vth the MyBulletin Theme ? I have installed No Plugins Recently.

The forum can be visited at :

www.forums.freewebworld.org

Iv created a demo User if u would like to log in  & Test in the Test Forum:

Login : user
Pass :  mybbuser