MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork issue with new theme(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought i'd post this here as the MyNetwork forums are absolutely dead.
The plugin works fine, however when I add a new theme the plguin just refuses to work on it, none of the features work on the new theme even if I disable and re-enable the plugin. It works fine on my original theme though... Is there any way I can get it to work without reinstalling the whole plugin?
in any way you have to add plugins variables on most locations on new theme.

some plugins may work just with adding variable.
if disable/enable plugin wont add variables. so maybe your new theme is not standard and you have to add variables manually.
(2014-02-18, 03:41 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]in any way you have to add plugins variables on most locations on new theme.

some plugins may work just with adding variable.
if disable/enable plugin wont add variables. so maybe your new theme is not standard and you have to add variables manually.

I checked the user profile (as I run the enhanced user profile plugin that comes with MyNetwork) and there's absolutely no change between my original theme (where the plugin works) profile template and the new theme profile template.