MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 'max_questions' Error! IMPORTANT! Expert in PHP required!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do I get this max_questions SQL error? My site queries are most I saw was near 50 so what is causing this issue?

Can plugin leave open SQL connection or not?
"max_questions"

Do you mean max_connections?
The error was saying "max_questions" for reals! Could you please tell me if plugin can leave an open SQL connection?
First of all, these plugins were maybe modified by you, but you can't claim full copyright because they were made by someone else (Snake and AToFighi): http://community.mybb.com/thread-151112.html You can add your credits if you change something, but you have to leave original author. Otherwise you break the GPL license.

Secondly, I don't see anything in that code that may cause it. I tested both and they add 2 queries as they should. Try deisabling them and check if the 50 queries were lowered.
Googling it, max_questions seems to be a limit put in place by your host. You'll need to contact them.
Guys both of you +1 for your help.

D666 you right I didn't create those plugins but I have modified then heavily so they are not the same! But you right I am not the author so I will keep this in mind next time posting!

These plugins only create 30 to 35 queries total!
Quote:These plugins only create 30 to 35 queries total

This page was generated with 32 queries, 35 queries from a plugin is quite a lot.
@Paul H. I am sorry but I was referring to 35 queries of the entire user profile page with 2 plugins returning last 10 posts and last 10 threads! I mean the whole page is generated with 30 to 35 queries including plugins!