MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick quote doesn't function anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had reinstall my Mybulletin theme and now I've lost the ability of the quick quote function. Any ideas? Is it theme related?

Thanks,

Jeremy
No ideas people? Did I post in the wrong forum?
You should contact the theme author. Moving....
Happened to me a few times when I installed themes. I think it is theme related because even after I reinstalled the default MyBB theme then some functions wouldn't work (e.g. quick quotes, collapsing of the board stats, etc).
at0mik Wrote:Happened to me a few times when I installed themes. I think it is theme related because even after I reinstalled the default MyBB theme then some functions wouldn't work (e.g. quick quotes, collapsing of the board stats, etc).

Did you manage to fix it?
Yes, after reinstalling MyBB Toungue.
at0mik Wrote:Yes, after reinstalling MyBB Toungue.

dang, really? I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. Did you just have to reinstall MyBB only? Or did you have to reinstall everything themes and plugins?

BTW all the functions that don't work in MyBulletin theme work in the default theme.
I reinstalled a whole new fresh copy of MyBB. Only did that was because I was just testing out some things anyway so I didn't have any important data to lose or anything Smile. I would only suggest reinstalling if this is the case for you Wink.
gimmezell Wrote:BTW all the functions that don't work in MyBulletin theme work in the default theme.

As Tikitiki said, contact the author and ask him if he can update his theme.
CraKteR Wrote:
gimmezell Wrote:BTW all the functions that don't work in MyBulletin theme work in the default theme.

As Tikitiki said, contact the author and ask him if he can update his theme.

I did and haven't received a reply yet. In the mean time, I thought I would get some feed back from other users. If you would like you can close this thread.
Pages: 1 2