MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recount Referals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I get my forum to recount referals?
You wouldn't - As referrals are inserted into the DB as a numerical value it should, in theory, just pull them as a COUNT.
So I can't change them manually?
Change what exactly? Be more specific.

If you want to change XXX's referrer, you can modify referrer column in mybb_users table. Change it to UID of the person who referred the selected user.
(2014-02-18, 10:49 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Change what exactly? Be more specific.

If you want to change XXX's referrer, you can modify referrer column in mybb_users table. Change it to UID of the person who referred the selected user.

I wish to change the number of referrals a member has. Precisely from 1 back to 0.
Then just change what I mentioned (in Y user record that X has promoted) + what Ben Cousins mentioned (in X user record).
Run this query in your Database:

UPDATE `TABLE_PREFIX`.`mybb_users` SET `referrals` = '0' WHERE `mybb_users`.`uid` =UID;

Replace TABLE_PREFIX by your table prefix (usually mybb) & UID by user's UID you want to change referrals of.
(2014-02-19, 05:04 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Run this query in your Database:

UPDATE `TABLE_PREFIX`.`mybb_users` SET `referrals` = '0' WHERE `mybb_users`.`uid` =UID;

Replace TABLE_PREFIX by your table prefix (usually mybb) & UID by user's UID you want to change referrals of.

I'm not too sure that query would work...

Run this query in phpMyAdmin (or similar) against your database:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `referrals` = '0' WHERE `mybb_users`.`uid` = UID;
Replace mybb_ with your table prefix (which can be found in ./inc/config.php) and UID (the id of the user you wish to edit).

For example if I ran the following query on the MyBB Community Forums' database my referral count will be set to 0.
UPDATE `forums_users` SET `referrals` = '0' WHERE `mybb_users`.`uid` = 51459;