MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some problem is going on my forums all missed up

when i go to configuration their is some settings but i have reinstall the plugin of that setting and no one can register on my forum
the error appears

myBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'loginname'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`msn`,`birthday`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`longregip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`) VALUES ('fasih','92fa14276376b1bd95a301e2c7af7fa9','YwVq17AE','ISi9uSMOYgBbILSC9kktPb9KBmLnwKvEn3RMnxXEDNx2E5JNYu','[email protected]','0','','','5','','0','','1392761868','1392761868','1392761868','','0','','','','17-11-1991','','1','0','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','10','2','threaded','0','','','108.162.225.92','1822613852','','1','0','0','0','','','1','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','')
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

any one have solution?

please any one help me i cant add any plugin my total forums is missed up

www.oldschool-cs.info Go And check problem i added shoutbox and its not showing only the code showing {shoutbox_abcd}

i dont know what i did with the forum
(2014-02-18, 10:23 PM)Klevron Wrote: [ -> ]Some problem is going on my forums all missed up

when i go to configuration their is some settings but i have reinstall the plugin of that setting and no one can register on my forum
the error appears

myBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'loginname'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`msn`,`birthday`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`longregip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`) VALUES ('fasih','92fa14276376b1bd95a301e2c7af7fa9','YwVq17AE','ISi9uSMOYgBbILSC9kktPb9KBmLnwKvEn3RMnxXEDNx2E5JNYu','[email protected]','0','','','5','','0','','1392761868','1392761868','1392761868','','0','','','','17-11-1991','','1','0','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','10','2','threaded','0','','','108.162.225.92','1822613852','','1','0','0','0','','','1','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','')
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

any one have solution?

please any one help me i cant add any plugin my total forums is missed up

www.oldschool-cs.info Go And check problem i added shoutbox and its not showing only the code showing {shoutbox_abcd}

i dont know what i did with the forum

You said no one can register on your forums - however I registered perfectly fine.

Only one issue - unless it was your intentions, you have 3 security questions on your registration page and they all parse the same question.

On another note, that is a really nice theme. In fact, it is so nice, that I had to view your source and find out the name of it so I could google it; considering you removed the copyright from it.

At that, no support from me.

You're using BlackBB: http://community.mybb.com/thread-39426.html

This should be your footer:
			<div id="copyright">
				<div id="debug"><debugstuff></div>
				<!-- You may NOT remove, modify or hinder the visibility of the MyBB copyright at any time.
				     It must contain the links to the MyBB website and be formatted appropriately.

Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.
					 This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
<div align="center">{$lang->powered_by} <a href="http://www.mybboard.net" target="_blank">MyBB{$mybbversion}</a>, &copy; 2002-{$copy_year} <a href="http://www.mybboard.net" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>.<br />
Designed by Azagthoth for <a href="http://www.animemaniax.uni.cc" target="_blank">Anime Maniax</a><br/>
Based on a vBulletin skin created by <i><a onclick="urchinTracker ('/outgoing/http_www_completegfx_com_');" href="http://www.completegfx.com/" target="new">CompleteGFX.com</a></i></div>
				<!-- End copyright -->
				<br class="clear" />
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
{$auto_dst_detection}
		</div>
		</div>
alter table mybb_users drop column loginname

this command fixed my all issues Smile

their is 3 thanks button why :/

i want to remove 2
I only see two - are you using the "Thank you/like system" plugin?

Also, thank you for reinstating your themes copyright.

I'n either case, to save time, try this.

Home » Template Sets » <your current theme> Templates
Edit Template: postbit_classic

Look for this line of text:

<td align="right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>

Ensure that there are no duplicates.
If you are using the "thank you/like system" plugin - you should see:

{$post['button_tyl']}

Make sure there are no duplicates of that post.
Generally - just make sure there are no duplicates of anything in this template.

OK - taking a full look at your forums, I see all of it is duplicated.

Home » Template Sets » <your current theme> Templates
Template: showthread
Template: postbit
Template: postbit
Template: postbit_classic
Template: postbit_author_user

You will have to search all of the above templates, and ensure there are no duplicates for your plugins parsing of the "thanks". Seems to me as if you possibly installed the plugin, and either then input those codes yourself to make sure it worked, while the plugin already did it, or you deactivated and activated the plugin multiple times, and it just kept adding the code.
i can edit postbit_classic when i edit it send me to my forum and when i reload the page it says
Please make sure you have all the input required to edit this template (tid and sid)

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}; trow5" width="19%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}<br />
{$post['useravatar']}<br /><br />
{$post['user_details']}<br />
</span>
</td>
<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
<br />
<br />
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
{$post['signature']}
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr valign="bottom">
<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
<td align="right">{$post['cloudflare_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}{$post['thxdsp_inline']}{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}{$post['thxdsp_outline']}{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

my posbit_classic

Im Using

Thanks (3.9.1)
Add a Thanks button to user posts.
Created by Huji Lee, SaeedGh
I'm on my phone on the way to work so I can't copy well and won't attempt to.

However, to that code you pasted; look on the bottom. There are multiple calls to that inline and outline command. Remove them until there is only one of each.
when i edit and click on done the error comes

" Please make sure you have all the input required to edit this template (tid and sid) "
Are you the main admin on the forum? or is there someone else with escalated privileges? i.e. the first user on the forum
im the first user of forum and im administrator
OK - I'm home now. Can reply in full.

Have a look at:
http://www.oldschool-cs.info/admin/index...dule=tools

Are the CHMOD settings saying:
All of the required files and directories have the proper CHMOD settings.

Also - could you possibly provide a list of all the plugins you are currently running?
You can just copy and paste the whole thing in [code] brackets. I will figure it out from there.