MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error message when trying to save new ad on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I have the latest version of MyBB installed and am experiencing some issues when trying to add a new advertisement in the mod settings for "My Advertisements". When I try to save the ad, the page loads and gives me this message:

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I googled searched that but the only good search result did not provide ma an answer on how to fix this problem.

Here's the result I got which is useless to me:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-150999-...pid1061701

I recently just moved a MyBB blog over from site5 to Godaddy, and I did make sure to deactivate my plugins before backing up the files and restoring them onto the new server. Then I reactivated all plugins.

The plugins I'm using are:
Akismet
Fassim Anti Spam
My Advertisements
Registration Security Question
Stop Forum Spam
User Homepage Control

I even deactivated them all except My Advertisements to see if I could save the new ad, and it still gave me the same message. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I tried replacing the "Index.php" file with a new one in my forum, located in the Admin folder. But it didn't do the trick. I still get the error message.