MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Premium] Cyber Theme ($10) from YuvaPix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: thread.jpg]

Description:

Cyber Theme is a new Advanced Dark MyBB theme. As we can see, many peoples are demanding dark themes now a days So we decided to release a couple of dark themes. This is a must have theme for technology, or gaming related forums, however, with its easily customizable interface you can use it on other genres too. The theme is sleek and can be easily customized. This theme has so many premium features with which your forum will look even more better!

Author: Anurag M

Price: $10 USD Only via PayPal

Features:

- Fancy jQuery Modal Login Box.
- Custom font.
- Cool menu hover effect using CSS3.
- Board Statistics with Icons.
- Matching Image Buttons.
- Custom tabbed profile.
- jQuery tooltip effects.
- Improved Welcomeblock.
- Sleek design.
- 3 Column footer
- Very easy to customize.

Download:

[Image: down_b.png]

Screenshots:

Visit Official thread for screenshots: http://yuvapix.com/Thread-Theme-Cyber-for-MyBB
Features are nice. Didn't look at theme though.

Don't really think why are you Selling it? All stuff you listed can be done with tuts. Smile

Also, please post screens here. It uses my bandwidth (which is precious for me Toungue) to visit a nicely designed jquery enabled site like Yuvapix.
(2014-02-20, 04:11 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really think why are you Selling it? All stuff you listed can be done with tuts. Smile
Well apparently most of the features of most of the premium themes can be done with tuts. But that does not mean we can't implement them and sell them.

(2014-02-20, 04:11 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Features are nice. Didn't look at theme though.
Thank you for your comment.

(2014-02-20, 04:11 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Also, please post screens here. It uses my bandwidth (which is precious for me Toungue) to visit a nicely designed jquery enabled site like Yuvapix.

I will upload them to some image hosting site and post them here soon.
Nice theme, might be what I am looking for my forum! Keep up the good work!
(2014-02-20, 07:01 PM)Dean0bi Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, might be what I am looking for my forum! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind comment. Smile
Live demo would be good. A nice way to showcase all that fancy css3 and javascript
Why do you post the screenshots on your site? I don't want to sign up just look at previews.
(2014-02-25, 05:56 AM)rzr Wrote: [ -> ]Live demo would be good. A nice way to showcase all that fancy css3 and javascript

... and a nice way to invite rippers to make it available for free on net even before the minimum bare price of the effort gets accumulated in the author's pocket, don't you know that Tushar?