MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
close
Do you have a FTP access..?
Also is your backup on your FTP..
I can take a look on it please send me your information and the backup folder within a PM
(2014-02-21, 07:13 PM)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a FTP access..?
I can take a look on it please send me your information and the backup folder within a PM

The website was cancelled a month ago cause i never had time for it, but before i canceled the website i did a backup cause i knew i was going to be making the forum again. I tried uploading the backup to a new database on php admin and it gives me that error. My backup is in on my desktop in a sql.gz compression folder.
(2014-02-21, 07:16 PM)TheUnknown Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-21, 07:13 PM)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a FTP access..?

The website was cancelled a month ago cause i never had time for it, but before i canceled the website i did a backup cause i knew i was going to be making the forum again. I tried uploading the backup to a new database on php admin and it gives me that error. My backup is in on my desktop in a sql.gz compression folder.

How long ago was the backup made? Maybe a big update will have changed the layout of the database'.

Update your mybb installation (URL/install/index.php - Remember to remove the lock file), you will see an "update" button, click it and go through the steps, this should re-create the databases missing.
Please, i still need this resolved. I am willing to provide the database mediafire link to those who are trusted.. Im still offering $20.
^ hmm., it is not the complete backup of the database. that is, database backup broke in between while you downloaded it.
(2014-02-22, 02:49 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., it is not the complete backup of the database. that is, database backup broke in between while you downloaded it.

Noooo.. are you 100% sure.. how do you know this?
^ unfortunately, yes. I am sure about it ..
the file I got from mediafire (size: ~42.9MB) belongs to a broken database.

last line in the file is :
Quote:INSERT INTO mybb_threads (tid,fid,subject,prefix,icon,poll,uid,username,dateline,firstpost,lastpost,lastposter,lastposteruid,views,replies,closed,sticky,numratings,totalratings,notes,visible,`u