MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeing two headers on my forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so on my forums I'm seeing double headers, don't know why but it's really odd, here's what it looks like

NVM Fixed
(2014-02-22, 01:06 AM)steven1992 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that you're a dumbass.

Anyways I'd like any help if possible...
ACP > Templates and styles > Your templates > Header templates > Header and check to see if there are any duplicate code that shows up.

Look for something like:

<div class="headershine" style="background-position: 18px -1px;"></div>
(2014-02-22, 01:12 AM)DissociationFJ Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Templates and styles > Your templates > Header templates > Header and check to see if there are any duplicate code that shows up.

Look for something like:

<div class="headershine" style="background-position: 18px -1px;"></div>

There's only one of those in here, no duplicates anywhere.
I assume you bought this theme and credits removal as well? This shouldn't happen then, ask on www.audentio.com for support.

If you didn't buy it and it's leaked, remove it or you'll be denied support.

EDIT: also MyBB copyright is not visible - it has black font on black background. So you should be denied anyways.
(2014-02-22, 01:17 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you bought this theme and credits removal as well? This shouldn't happen then, ask on www.audentio.com for support.

If you didn't buy it and it's leaked, remove it or you'll be denied support.

We did buy it... and it was a plugin that did this, I deactivated it and all of this happened, I'll try to fix it and let you guys know what happens.

Still cant find a solution...
1: Where are the rights for Audentio?
2: Change the colour of the rights for MyBB.
3: WHEN AND IF you do the top two^ post your header template here, and I can see what I can do.