MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do i switch hosts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on Free hosting with: 000webhost & I want to switch to http://byethost.com/
Why tired yourself
My host did the transfer for me in a perfect way..
Without any cost..
My host is
Www.siteground.com
(2014-02-22, 07:06 AM)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Why tired yourself
My host did the transfer for me in a perfect way..
Without any cost..
My host is
Www.siteground.com

what>?
^ well, some of the paid web hosts transfer (or setup) site / forum without extra charges ..
(2014-02-22, 11:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, some of the paid web hosts transfer (or setup) site / forum without extra charges ..

Ah I tried one of your Links, Followed the Instructions perfect. Didn't work.
^ what is the issue - does forum show any error ? you have to transfer both the database and the files
also you have to change database details in config.php file & board url & cookie settings in settings.php file.
(2014-02-22, 12:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is the issue - does forum show any error ? you have to transfer both the database and the files
also you have to change database details in config.php file & board url & cookie settings in settings.php file.

That's what I did, Then I went on my forum & It was still on my original Host Sad
^ would you like to PM me the details with byethost login credentials (you can change credentials later)
(2014-02-22, 12:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me the details with byethost login credentials (you can change credentials later)

sure I trust You, You've helped me before Smile