MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] News plugin help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got the news plugin downloaded in my friends site, and this message comes up:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/top.txt:8) in /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/community/inc/functions.php on line 2269

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/top.txt:8) in /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/community/inc/functions.php on line 2270

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/top.txt:8) in /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/community/inc/functions.php on line 2271

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/top.txt:8) in /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/community/inc/functions.php on line 2272

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/top.txt:8) in /home/brandman/domains/bmestudioz.com/public_html/community/inc/functions.php on line 1121

I'm using myBB 1.2.2
what contains the top.txt or the 8.line of this?
Can you provide a link to this "news plugin"?

I'm moving this to the Customization forums as this is thread does not qualify as "General Support"
is he talking about, tikitiki plugin........ , i am not sure though
The only thing I have in top.txt is nothing but the top part before the content.
It can't modify the headers it says, it works when on a page without top.txt. But we need it. And he is talking about TikiTiki's.
And that's like, the only site news plug-in there is for myBB 1.2.2 If I recall correctly.
I really need help with this.
Please upload top.txt
Upload top.txt? Show you it? I'm gonna PM you it because I'm not sure I want everyone looking at it.
Pages: 1 2