MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emails Not Sending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I recently began creating a forum and everything was going fine until I tried to get another user to sign-up. They claimed they never received an activation email, and it wasn't in their spam folder either. I then had another user test this issue and also attempted to send a mass mail - still the emails weren't being sent.

I began researching this issue, yet I found no working solution. Here is some extra information:
  • My forum's Mail Handler is set to 'PHP mail'
  • System Email Log - 'There are no log entries with the selected criteria.'
  • I've tried the 'Help-Mail', and it's saying "Mail was sent by PHP" yet I am still not receiving the email - it has been modified appropriately.
  • I've contacted my host, and they said that my PHP Mail was enabled.

Does anybody have any ideas? Smile
Here is my forum: http://www.big-booty-bitches.com/

I have appeared to of fixed the issue by removing some accidental whitespace which was in my 'ACP Home » Board Settings » General Configuration » Admin Email', now I feel like a complete dumbass xD Thanks to all who took the time to read this Smile I thought I would post the solution in case anybody else gets this issue.