MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Messages 2.0.1 SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it all, when I try to "install and activate" the plugin this happens:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM' at line 8
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_board_messages ( mid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, message text NOT NULL, class varchar(255) NOT NULL, global tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', enabled tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (mid) ) Type=MyISAM;
Edit the plugin file and replace all instances of "Type=MyISAM" with "ENGINE=MyISAM"
Thanks! That was fast, great support.

But I'm having one more problem- Where exactly do I go to give myself the permission to see the "Board Messages" entry in the Configuration in the ACP?
^ admin panel >> users & groups >> admin permissions >> your account >> configuration >> Can manage board messages?

if above setting does not exist then you have to modify the code in the plugin file. see reviews page
Problem solved, thanks!