MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Facebook Connect Private Messaging Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me solve this problem..

I install the PLUGIN MyFacebook Connect on my forum then suddenly this appeared to be different. Sad

Check it:

Ordinary member without using MyFacebook Connect:
[attachment=31096]
While a member using MyFacebook Connect:
[attachment=31097]

Please help me guys! Thanks so much! Smile
what is the issue? is it top menu the one in black color?
(2014-02-25, 05:08 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]what is the issue? is it top menu the one in black color?
The issue is that the Private message text display on the header which it doesn't display on members who are logging in via Facebook. But the private message text display on the header was displayed to users who are using a manual registration.. Please help me! Sad
This does not depend on MFC, but it's a permissions problem. Check out them for the usergroup you want your MFC users to be when they register.
(2014-02-26, 08:17 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]This does not depend on MFC, but it's a permissions problem. Check out them for the usergroup you want your MFC users to be when they register.
I already did sir Shade and I set them into registered users. Sad And it does not have a Private Message text link. Sad