MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Installed SCEditor But...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I installed SCEditor but, it hasn't replaced all of the editors.

I contacted Sam Clarke on Github, but I didn't receive a reply. (Please don't move this over to plugin support, because no one reads that forum.)

Is there a way to edit the plugin, to manually replace all of the text editors in MyBB?
is it configured in admin panel to appear at all the places and have you selected it at your user control panel options ?
(2014-02-26, 09:12 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]is it configured in admin panel to appear at all the places and have you selected it at your user control panel options ?

Yes, and yes.

What I mean is: The developer of SCEditor forgot to add SCEditor to a lot of places. Is there a way to do it myself?
let us know at which places you need it so that someone can check the possibility ..
(2014-02-26, 10:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]let us know at which places you need it so that someone can check the possibility ..

1. modcp.php?action=editprofile&uid=1 - for the Signature, it is still the old MyBB text editor.

2. The guest quick reply form, I would like that also to have SCEditor.

Mods: Thank you for doing exactly what I asked you NOT to do, now no one will be able to help me, because almost no one reads this 'Plugin Support' forum. Far out.
(2014-02-26, 10:04 PM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-26, 10:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]let us know at which places you need it so that someone can check the possibility ..

1. modcp.php?action=editprofile&uid=1 - for the Signature, it is still the old MyBB text editor.

Mods: Thank you for doing exactly what I asked you NOT to do, now no one will be able to help me, because almost no one reads this 'Plugin Support' forum. Far out.

Could anyone help me out?

guest? why?

in 1... try...

open inc/plugins/sceditor.php

find

if($mybb->input['action'] != 'new_announcement' && $mybb->input['action'] != 'edit_announcement')

replace

if($mybb->input['action'] != 'new_announcement' && $mybb->input['action'] != 'edit_announcement' && $mybb->input['action'] != 'editprofile')
(2014-03-02, 12:01 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

guest? why?

in 1... try...

find

if($mybb->input['action'] != 'new_announcement' && $mybb->input['action'] != 'edit_announcement')

replace

if($mybb->input['action'] != 'new_announcement' && $mybb->input['action'] != 'edit_announcement' && $mybb->input['action'] != 'editprofile')

Thank you for your help, but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have any ideas?
(2014-03-03, 02:30 AM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02, 12:01 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

guest? why?

in 1... try...

find

replace

Thank you for your help, but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have any ideas?

sorry

you need replace line below too...

find

$page = str_replace(build_mycode_inserter(THIS_SCRIPT === 'usercp.php' ? 'signature' : 'message'), "", $page);

replace

$page = str_replace(build_mycode_inserter(THIS_SCRIPT === 'usercp.php' || 'modcp.php' ? 'signature' : 'message'), "", $page);

find

replace

i tested here and work

[Image: bl3KJgz.png]
Wow! Thank you very much. Do you know how to do the same to the Guest Quick Reply Form?
Pages: 1 2