MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Like i said it is working fine in chrome and firefox.
Thanks for your reply.
Is there an Admin panel theme for this?
(2014-08-17, 08:32 PM)Ruggy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an Admin panel theme for this?

No, only the theme itself.
Okay thanks, also, the news bar at the top, how do I edit that so that I can have my own news? (the part that says ignore this it's a test etc.'
(2014-08-18, 02:17 AM)Ruggy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay thanks, also, the news bar at the top, how do I edit that so that I can have my own news? (the part that says ignore this it's a test etc.'

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square Templates > Header Templates > and open header template

Inside, search for this:

Quote:<div class="news">
<ul>
<li class="quotes">This is a simple test for news with CSS and jQuery.</li>
<li class="quotes">Please, ignore this message.</li>
</ul>
</div>

Edit the text or add another same line ( <li class="quotes">Another line</li> ) an that's all =).
This theme looks amazing! Is this compatible with 1.8.x ?
Also, would it be possible to add a color picker to this theme? So that we can change the base color from a set of colors? I'm talking about the blue color. I've seen themes where once you change the color, the headers, the text in logo etc changes to the color we chose!
No, this isn't compatible with 1.8, but this is gonna be the first update to 1.8 in my theme series.

Yeah, maybe a colorpicker and a few tweaks works well ^^.
This is a great theme, but I don't know how to change the login box text:

Square is a minimalistic template, renewed to 1.8 MyBB series. You can find a lot of details in the design, and of course, all squared.

Enjoy the crossbrowser design, tested in the latest Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera versions.

¡¿What are you waiting for?! Join us now!

Can anyone of you help me?
(2014-09-19, 12:31 PM)Justeco Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great theme, but I don't know how to change the login box text:

Square is a minimalistic template, renewed to 1.8 MyBB series. You can find a lot of details in the design, and of course, all squared.

Enjoy the crossbrowser design, tested in the latest Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera versions.

¡¿What are you waiting for?! Join us now!

Can anyone of you help me?

First, this is the 1.6 thread haha.

This is the 1.8 thread.

You can change the text of the login box in the header_welcomeblock_guest template, inside header group templates.
Hello, I have encountered with 2 Errors within this theme.

1. Whenever I type www. then address the whole website comes out to look like this:
[Image: 68aaf908a1e325f8f9a43e148ede9ff1.png]

Without the www. only site.com looks ok:
[Image: 9cf72afae442597586c864c03807300f.png]

Is there a way to fix this?

2. Second problem is that I cannot make my header stick to the top whenever I would like to make it scroll with the page, it will either go off the page somewhere like on the left or whatever.. 

I was trying to follow this thread but I didn't make it work the way i want it. 
http://community.mybb.com/post-957092.html#pid957092
I would like it to scroll just like on my main website: http://www.worldplugged.com

Help please  Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14