MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
No, thanks to you for report that mini-bug ^^.
New version available to download!

So far so good! Thanks for your hard work.
@eNvy
thread ratings not working. how to fix it? Confused
It works for me...

[Image: grkLT0M.png]

[Image: tso2Rsc.png]

[Image: tblkARd.png]
Thread ratings are also working on my end.

The only question I have with this new version is that the news in the header are now longer random, it will always start with the first item. Is there a way to put those news back to random mode?
@eNvy
hopefully this picture can explain.
not working as it should only in forumdisplay. not in showthreads

[Image: 2d813rr.jpg]

my forums:
http://www.gookil.com

I'm currently re-editing the theme to suit the forum. if you need a demo login, I will give. Blush
Yeah, my bad.

Quick fix:

ACP > Themes and Templates > Templates > Square > Forumdisplay > forumdisplay_threadlist

Replace all the content with this:

Quote:<br />
<div class="float_left">
{$multipage}
</div>
<div class="float_right" style="margin-top: 14px; margin-bottom: 14px;">
{$newthread}
</div>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="clear: both;">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}">
<div style="float: right;">
<a href="misc.php?action=markread&amp;fid={$fid}{$post_code_string}"><span class="but"><i class="fa fa-check-square fa-lg" title="{$lang->markforum_read}"></i></a></span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}"><span class="but"><i class="fa fa-book fa-lg" title="{$add_remove_subscription_text}"></i></span></a>{$clearstoredpass}
</div>
<div>
<strong>{$foruminfo['name']}</strong>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr style="display: none;">
<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
{$ratingcol}
<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
{$inlinemodcol}
</tr>
{$selectall}
{$announcementlist}
{$threads}
</table>
<div class="theadend"></div>
<div class="float_left">
{$multipage}
</div>
<div class="float_right" style="margin-top: 14px; margin-bottom: 14px;">
{$newthread}
</div>
<br style="clear: both;" />

<div class="float_right" style="text-align: right;">
{$inlinemod}
{$searchforum}
{$forumjump}
</div>
<br style="clear: both" />
{$inline_edit_js}

If you want to know why that isn't work... I remove this:

Quote:<tr style="display: none;">
<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
{$ratingcol}
<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
{$inlinemodcol}
</tr>

So, simply add the style to hide that <tr> tag where you can find the {$ratingcol}.

Optionally, you can wait and download the zip with the fix. I modify the changelog again.

Thanks for the report ^^.

-----------------------------------------------------

(2014-03-26, 12:06 PM)TaLoche Wrote: [ -> ]Thread ratings are also working on my end.

The only question I have with this new version is that the news in the header are now longer random, it will always start with the first item. Is there a way to put those news back to random mode?

I replace the jQuery code from the news because the old code generates a crash into smileys when you click [Show more] and the popup windows appears.

Maybe you can edit the jQuery and create the randomness on the news, I do not create codes, only adapt them to work. Sorry.
hi there envy, I'm avid fan of your works specially this square theme. However I want to change the general width of the theme to fix the flooding navigational menu's on the header and footer. I have a laptop with 1024x600 pixels and its exceeding. I tried to change the #content to 900px and it fits on my screen but the header and footer didn't change at all. same to the hide and show sidebar.

here's the screenshots
Quote:[Image: FkUmloM.png]

Quote:[Image: 5yd0Rih.png]

and this one, the TEMA word. I want to change it to Topic
Quote:[Image: zpkveHF.png]

thank you Smile
Very nice theme design, appreciable work mate Smile
(2014-04-05, 12:31 PM)iceparticle Wrote: [ -> ]hi there envy, I'm avid fan of your works specially this square theme. However I want to change the general width of the theme to fix the flooding navigational menu's on the header and footer. I have a laptop with 1024x600 pixels and its exceeding. I tried to change the #content to 900px and it fits on my screen but the header and footer didn't change at all. same to the hide and show sidebar.

here's the screenshots
Quote:[Image: FkUmloM.png]

Quote:[Image: 5yd0Rih.png]

and this one, the TEMA word. I want to change it to Topic
Quote:[Image: zpkveHF.png]

thank you Smile

Hi! Thanks for your kind words.

You need to change some CSS to adjust the global width... here is the list:

Quote:#container < Adjust the main content.

.hcont < Adjust the width of the header.

.fcont < Adjust the width of the footer.

.one < Adjust the first colum on the footer.

.two < Adjust the second colum on the footer.

.three < Adjust the third colum on the footer.

.pcont < Adjust the news/login bar.

.login < Adjust the width of the login side.

.news < Adjust the width of the news side.

For change that "TEMA" word (My mistake), it means "thread" in Spanish, you need to go to SHOWTHREAD template and search there.

I fixed the global width to fit in 1024px and that word mistake, updated the .zip in MyBB.

Thanks to all, I'm glad all of you like my work.

I'm currently doing another theme... wait for it =).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14