MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Excellent theme: 9.5 / 10
I like this better than all other non-custom MyBB themes that I've seen and better than a lot of custom ones too. I hope to use this theme in an upcoming forum of mine. Thank you!
Yeah, great theme indeed. I also use it on my latest forum. Still can't believe it's a free theme, there're paid themes that look much worse.

@eNvy I try to download the updated version but it says Invalid Download. Could you please fix it or share the theme? Thanks!
Thanks both of you.

@HondaRacer Well... every designer has your own style or perception... I can't believe some themes are "paid", because the 90% of the customizations are free for use there in the whole internet.

Sorry, you need to wait until the MyBB team approves the new .zip, I cannot give you the theme directly, those are the rules.

Greetings to all.
Ok, it seems the the MyBB theme has approved the update. I implemented the width fix into my forum. Did you make any other changes to the updated version apart from the width fix and the 'Tema' fix? I customized the template at my forum too much to easily update it with the new XML...

What I really like about this theme is its customizability. I was playing with NodeBB recently, where all statics etc. are in the sidebar and the main focus is on the the content. Thanks to the implemented sidebar in this theme, it was not so hard to kind of add the same idea to MyBB (surely it's not anything like NodeBB, but I got the inspiration from it).

(2014-04-06, 08:01 PM)HondaRacer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, it seems the the MyBB theme has approved the update. I implemented the width fix into my forum. Did you make any other changes to the updated version apart from the width fix and the 'Tema' fix? I customized the template at my forum too much to easily update it with the new XML...

What I really like about this theme is its customizability. I was playing with NodeBB recently, where all statics etc. are in the sidebar and the main focus is on the the content. Thanks to the implemented sidebar in this theme, it was not so hard to kind of add the same idea to MyBB (surely it's not anything like NodeBB, but I got the inspiration from it).

Nope, you can do manually (if you want, of course) the changes I made in the last zip file.

Like I said before, changing some width in 5 or 6 classes/ids and that "tema" mistake (it's in showthread template) fix that.

Also, you can customize more if you want, the sizes, the colors, etc.

The only thing I ask is to not remove the credits, and nothing more.

Greetings!
hi there again, where do I find <div class="sidebar" and "forums"? I cant change the sizes of those sidebars and I'm confused on where do I find those codes. thank you Smile

here's the screenshot's

Quote:[Image: gBc2wX8.png]

Quote:[Image: Z2scxQL.png]

Quote:[Image: Zq4tfex.png]

and I found this <span="arrow" on breadcrumb that showing in-front of menu drop-down. how can it fix?

Quote:[Image: DeI7W4z.png]

[Image: 5CQNWst.png]

[Image: UCkFlGJ.png]

I hope eNvy will fix this in the next update. for other users, if you encountered this in your profile page and don't know how to change it. You can change it on your "Templates & Style>square Templates>Member Templates>member_profile"

then search for
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>InformaciĆ³n general</strong></td>

then change the InformaciĆ³n general

PS: hoping for the next theme of eNvy Big Grin

Quote:EDIT:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/warn-guest

additional, for plugin Guest warn by clear, I think there was conflict. The menu drop-down hover cant do it's function when I activated this plugin. It's okay if you don't answer this. thank you
You can find sidebar class and forum class in the index template. Also, you need to change the sizes in the jQuery code, included in the headerinclude template.

The menu/breadcrumb problem is for the z-index. I will fix this now.

And here we go again, that f***ing word hahah, let me see if there are more untranslated words.

Wait for the fix if you want. If you can't wait, then, wait for the manual solution.

For the plugins... I say on the first page of all my designs that I don't give support for plugins, because, the only way I can create a theme to be 100% compatible with all the plugins, it's to use the default theme and don't change nothing more than colors... So, always you can have a bug, or crash, or whatever.

Greetings, wait for the edit with the manual fix, and thanks for the report!

EDIT:

Manual fix for the menu/breadcrumbs problem:

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > Square > global.css

Search ".wrapper-dropdown-5" and replace the existing one with this:

Quote:.wrapper-dropdown-5 {
position: relative;
width: 120px;
margin: auto;
cursor: pointer;
outline: none;
z-index: 999;
}

(The only change was to replace the z-index to a higher number).
link broken?
(2014-04-09, 04:35 PM)DiMas CyberArt-Crew Wrote: [ -> ]link broken?

Wait for the approval of MyBB team.
Looks sleek, great job.

As for random news, is that what's in the header bar?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14