MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Check the edit post Toungue.

EDIT: Now I see the Statistics, I think the big problem here was that line of code from the chat Toungue.

Anyways, seems like you fixed it Wink
@FCdude, could you please ask me on forehand if you want use elements from my website on your website? I see you used my social buttons in the portal. Thanks.
Thanks for all your help envy..

@HondaRacer pm sent.
Hey man I am having issues. Some images are missing? and how do I get rid of the recent post and statistics
(2014-04-19, 12:23 AM)GameBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man I am having issues. Some images are missing? and how do I get rid of the recent post and statistics

As I wrote in the README.txt inside the .zip file, you need to copy all the images from MyBB and paste inside square folder. When the system ask you to replace some, press "No" because there are custom images.

Recent post and Statistics are imported from the portal. You need to have active both of them in the portal to work on the index.

Greetings.
Still waiting for link approval
Hello, I'm very new to mybb, and themes in general, so excuse me if this is a very nooby question... how do I change the announcement area at the top left, that repeats "please ignore this message",etc.?
(2014-05-17, 04:59 AM)AltVolt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm very new to mybb, and themes in general, so excuse me if this is a very nooby question... how do I change the announcement area at the top left, that repeats "please ignore this message",etc.?

Hey! Welcome to MyBB! Haha

No problem, it's a matter of time to know about MyBB and all the stuff they have =)

To change the announcements, you need to go to:

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Square Templates > Header Templates > and here open "header" template.

Inside, search for this:

Quote:<div class="news">
<ul>
<li class="quotes">This is a simple test for news with CSS and jQuery.</li>
<li class="quotes">Please, ignore this message.</li>
</ul>
</div>

You can change the messages or simply copy & paste one <li> row, and add more messages if you want.

Greetings!
Thank you!!!
nice theme..

pokies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14