MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Look Cool .. Very Nice i Will Use It My New Site
(2014-04-19, 09:19 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-19, 12:23 AM)GameBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man I am having issues. Some images are missing? and how do I get rid of the recent post and statistics

As I wrote in the README.txt inside the .zip file, you need to copy all the images from MyBB and paste inside square folder. When the system ask you to replace some, press "No" because there are custom images.

Recent post and Statistics are imported from the portal. You need to have active both of them in the portal to work on the index.

Greetings.

Sorry to bother you again... but how do you do that? Where do I get the images?
(2014-05-28, 10:48 PM)AltVolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-19, 12:23 AM)GameBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man I am having issues. Some images are missing? and how do I get rid of the recent post and statistics

As I wrote in the README.txt inside the .zip file, you need to copy all the images from MyBB and paste inside square folder. When the system ask you to replace some, press "No" because there are custom images.

Recent post and Statistics are imported from the portal. You need to have active both of them in the portal to work on the index.

Greetings.

You simply go to your forum, copy all the images inside "images" folder, and paste inside "square" folder.

When the system ask to you to replace the images, choose "no", because the theme has custom images, and that's all...
(2014-05-29, 01:41 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-28, 10:48 PM)AltVolt Wrote: [ -> ]

Greetings.

You simply go to your forum, copy all the images inside "images" folder, and paste inside "square" folder.

When the system ask to you to replace the images, choose "no", because the theme has custom images, and that's all...

Thank you! One more thing though, for the "guest" rank it still has a "?" image. Is this related at all?
There is no rank images in the theme... maybe you don't have that image... do this:

Right click on the "?" image > Open in a new tab, and look in the URL the last name and extension, something like:

http://www.yourforum.com/images/square/T....EXTENSION

That's the file you don't have.
Hi,
first of all thanks for this great work! Smile
Is it somehow possible to change the color of the "Click to mark this forum as read" button? Having trouble finding it in the .css files.

greetings
Amazing Smile
Your good and i love your themes but the big let down is most of your themes are covered with bugs :/
Flat Desire Modified, it should be called.
(2014-07-12, 09:57 AM)L34XXOR Wrote: [ -> ]Flat Desire Modified, it should be called.

Nice try, but no, my theme is coded by me 100% and it doesn't have anything related to flat desire from MySkings.org.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14