MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Very nice. This is a wonderful theme and i'll try thatAngel

Thank youCool
http://forum.lplouisiana.org/member.php?...file&uid=2

Why do some images refuse to load?

Such as the buddy list icons shown on profiles.
Two things:

1. Maybe in the installation you left some images. To do a correct installation, copy ALL the content of the "images" folder and paste INSIDE square folder. When the system ask you to replace, press NO, because there are some custom images of the theme.
2. If the problem is the load, maybe your hosting is having issues, or another plugin/custom addon is blocking images or another codes.

Greetings.
A great theme! I'm having one problem. For some reason menu button is not working so none can edit their profiles or anything. What did I do wrong when I was installing it ?
Maybe you didn't upload the jquery files, or if you have plugins installed, someones break the code and the menu don't work.

Things you can try:

- Fresh install of MyBB and the theme to see if all works fine (In another db of course).
- Disable all the plugins and test if that works. In the case it works, enable one on one and test.
Hello eNvy!

I have installed Thank You like Plugin but I am facing an issue with Square theme. I can see "Likes Given and Likes Received" in profile field when I select default theme but it's not shown in Square theme. Please help me...

Waiting for your response.
Thanks
(2014-07-31, 07:09 PM)msmindia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello eNvy!

I have installed Thank You like Plugin but I am facing an issue with Square theme. I can see "Likes Given and Likes Received" in profile field when I select default theme but it's not shown in Square theme. Please help me...

Thanks

I don't give support for plugins, sorry.
(2014-07-31, 09:10 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-31, 07:09 PM)msmindia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello eNvy!

Thanks

I don't give support for plugins, sorry.
It's Okay! Anyways thanks for replying Smile
@msmindia I use the Post Reputation plugin for MyNetwork, but these files cannot be downloaded anymore. How about trying SimpleLikes instead?
I've noticed a problem. If you have categories in the main index page as well as regular forums, this happens: (see attachment)

Or is that just me that's gone wrong somewhere? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14